Summer involves constantly finding new ways to beat the heat. From coolers to ice creams, we’ve thought of it all.
Ice cream cakes are the newest way to stay cool in this otherwise scorching heat. Minus the trouble of baking and the constant worry that you might burn your kitchen down, ice cream cakes are a quick, yet absolutely delicious way of enjoying the experience of eating a cake.
Check out these easy, tried and tested recipes to beat the heat in a cooler way!
Ice Cream Cookie Cake
This one’s a complete family feast and is loved by everyone. It’s easy to make, requires barely 15 minutes to prepare, and could most definitely become a staple dessert after the first few times. To make this decadent cake you’ll need:
- L’Exclusif Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies, crushed
- ¼ cup of butter, melted
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipping cream
1.Combine the crushed cookies with the melted butter and press the mixture into a greased, rectangular baking dish.
2. Spread on a layer of the thick, creamy vanilla ice cream.
3. Continue adding layers and then freeze until it sets.
4. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
5. Throw on the some crushed cookie crumbs.
6. Add delicious toppings like berries or chocolate chips for that extra indulgence!