Planning a last minute party and don’t know what to feed your guest? Don’t worry, when you’ve got us, there’s always a solution. Keep it simple by ordering our beautiful cheese and cold cut platters , or get a bit more inventive with these super quick and easy party snack recipes.
1. Turkey Pesto Sliders
Sliders are quite possibly one of the most versatile meals, and they always make for an excellent party snack. They’re easy to make, and can serve as quick finger food or a nice dinner. Combine the creamy pesto and cheese with the succulent turkey slices, and you’ve got an easy party snack right there.
• 6 L’Exclusif Whole Wheat Burger Buns (no. of buns depend on no. of guests)
• 6 slices of Turkey
• 6 slices of processed cheddar cheese
• 3 tbsp. L’Exclusif Basil Pesto Sauce
• 3 tbsp. L’Exclusif Creamy Eggless Mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp. butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 400˚ F. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat. Split the L’Exclusif Whole Wheat Burger Buns and lay a folded slice of turkey on the bottom half of each bun.
2. Layer each bun with a slice of cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the L’Exclusif Basil Pesto Sauce and L’Exclusif Creamy Eggless Mayonnaise in a small bowl and mix until blended. Spread a thin layer of the pesto mayonnaise on the inner side of the top half of each bun.
3. Replace the top bun over the cheese to assemble the sandwiches. Brush the tops of the buns lightly with melted butter. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are warmed through.
4. Cut the burgers into half or quarters and serve them hot or cold.
2. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Picture Courtesy: foodiecrush.com
Get that Mediterranean vibe in the air with this delicious version of hummus. The two-step spicy dip can go along with a variety of things – flatbread, veggies, crackers, you name it! This one is an easy appetizer to prepare and serve as a quick party snack.
• 2 cups cooked Healthy Alternatives – Organic Kabuli Chana
• 1 small roasted red pepper
• 1/2 to 1 clove of minced garlic or to taste
• 1/2 cup tahini (or 1/2 tsp toasted Healthy Alternatives – Organic Cold Pressed Sesame Oil)
• 1/4 tsp cumin or to taste
• juice of one large lemon
• salt to season to taste
• 1/4 tsp pepper optional
• 1/2 tsp crushed chili flakes optional, if you want a spicy option
1. Add the cooked chickpeas to a food processor and process until very creamy.
2. Add the other ingredients and blend in well. Traditionally served with drizzled olive oil and
3. Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Picture Courtesy: dinnerthendesserts.com
Pepperoni pizza needs no introduction of course. These bite sized versions of the juicy and delicious pepperoni pizza are everyone’s food-dream come true. This quick & easy party snack recipe can be really handy when you gotta throw a last-minute party.
• ¾ cup Healthy Alternatives – Organic Wheat Maida
• ¾ tsp. baking powder
• ¾ tsp. Healthy Alternatives – Fresh Cow’s Milk
• 1 Healthy Alternatives – Free Range Organic Eggs
• 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
• 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
• ¼ tsp. salt
• ½ cup mozzarella cheese
• ½ cup parmesan cheese
• Half a pkg. pepperoni
• Marinara sauce for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In one bowl, mix the Healthy Alternatives – Fresh Cow’s Milk and Healthy Alternatives – Free Range Organic Eggs, and set aside. In a second bowl, mix the Healthy Alternatives – Organic Wheat Maida, baking powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper. Combine the wet into the dry ingredients and mix.
2. Add the pepperoni and cheese to the mix, and whisk it together. Spray baking spray onto two mini muffin tins, and using 1 tbsp. scoop, fill all 24 slots (or make 12 large pepperoni pizza bites)
3. Cook for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve it with marinara sauce.
4. Baked Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Picture Courtesy: lecremedelacrumb.com
Fries are everybody’s weakness – it’s a fact! Nothing beats the absolute deliciousness of fried and baked potatoes and luckily, they’re not that difficult to make! If we could award the best-vegetable award, it would go to potatoes hands down. You need these easy party snack, and you know it.
• 3-4 large potatoes, sliced into wedges
• 4 tbsp. Healthy Alternatives – Pure Olive Oil
• 2 tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. garlic powder
• 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
• ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
• Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
2. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with Healthy Alternatives – Pure Olive Oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl, whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
3. Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with the skin-sides-down. Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.
5. Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Puffs
Picture Courtesy: pinterest.com
Sounds a bit complicated doesn’t it? Well don’t fret, it’s not! With this recipe, you can have some seafood gourmet for your party in no time and with no effort! This is an easy party appetizer to prepare and is going to leave your guests asking for more.
• 3 oz. smoked salmon
• 4 oz. goat cheese
• 8 oz. cream cheese
• ½ lemon juiced
• 3 tbsp. fresh dill
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 pkg. puff pastry thawed
• 1 Healthy Alternatives - Free Range Country Egg beaten
1.Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spread out each thawed puff pastry sheet on your work station and cut 2 inch circles from the sheets. Place the circles onto a lined baking sheet. Brush the puff pastry rounds with beaten egg and bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
2.Meanwhile in a food processor, combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, smoked salmon, lemon Juice, dill, and salt and pepper. Process the mixture until smooth then spoon it into a piping bag or a large zip-lock bag with the corner cut off.
3.Store the salmon mixture in the refrigerator until ready to use. Pipe a heaping dollop of salmon and goat cheese mixture on each puff pastry round. Garnish with a tiny sprig of dill and serve immediately.
Hosting a party has never been easier, don’t you think? Send those party invites now and head over to your nearest Nature’s Basket store to get the essentials!
Have enough time on your hands and you’re ready to whip up something even more special for your guests? Check out recipes of all kinds here to help you choose the perfect dish!