When was the last time you had an ice pop? If you had to think about it, it’s been too long. Beat the heat with this nostalgic treat that used to be a summer staple for you but fell by the wayside when you – well – grew up. We think it shouldn’t have, so we are giving you a healthy twist to them now.
- 1 1/2 cup Mango pieces, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp Honey
- Nuts & seeds
- 4 tsp Chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup Coconut water
- First in a blender pulse frozen strawberry pieces with coconut water, honey, chia seeds and nuts (as desired).
- Keep the mixture aside.
- Blend frozen mango pieces with the remaining with coconut water, honey, chia seeds and nuts (as desired).
- In clean popsicle moulds, put a few spoons of the strawberry mixture, topped with the mango one.
- Repeat until the mould is completely filled.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
These popsicles can be made with the fresh fruits of your choice. So get your favourite fresh fruits from Nature's Basket. Shop online or find the nearest Nature’s Basket on bit.ly/2llpwU0