Power through your week with these healthy and filling cashew butter breakfast bar. You won’t need to miss your breakfast again as these delicious bars are perfect for those on the go. View this simple recipe and make your own batch today.
1 Bowl chopped Walnuts
1 Bowl Roasted Sunflower seeds
1 Bowl Roasted Sesame seed blend
1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1 tbspn Ground Cinnamon
7 tbsp Cashew Butter
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Add 6-7 tablespoons of Cashew butter to a pan over medium flame.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of maple syrup and 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract to it
3. Mix well over medium flame
4. Add the dry fruit mix to the the butter mixture and continue mixing well over medium flame
5. Line a tray with butter paper and the place the mix in it
6. Flatten the mixture and top it with Roasted flax seeds.
7. Bake for 20 minutes and cut into pieces.
Get all the ingredients you need to make these breakfast bars at www.naturesbasket.co.in