Yes, you heard it right! Homemade nacho cheese is one of the most popular and easy to make recipes. The recipe is so easy to make, you just have to melt the cheese and pour it over chips and some veggies. If you have a last minute party plan then this is the most convenient dish to look for. Let’s read more about the recipe below –
· 2 cups freshly shredded cheddar (we use a mild, white cheddar)
· 1 tablespoon cornstarch
· 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika powder (optional)
· 1/2 cup milk
· 2-3 teaspoons cumin
· 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
· 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Use a tablespoon of corn starch and toss it with shredded cheese for coating.
2. Take a saucepan and overheat it and start melting the cheese. Make sure you stir continuously, and slowly keep adding 1/4th cup of milk until everything is melted properly.
3. Now add, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin and some garlic powder.
4. Stir continuously until you smell the fragrance and serve immediately.
While nacho cheese sauce is generally made from one type of cheese, you can mix and match to suit your palate. Visit a store near you or log on to www.naturesbasket.co.in and pick your favourite varieties of cheese.