Who doesn’t want to start their day with a cheese breakfast? Even if you are not a big fan of it, a touch of cheese in your breakfast can transform your ordinary dish to an extraordinary one.
For instance– a sprinkle of cheese over a simple dish like omelette can make it so much better. One of the most tempting things that make us get out of our bed is a good comfort meal and when there is cheese in your breakfast, it makes it even better. Let’s read few amazing cheese recipes to start your day with.
Cheddar cheese waffle sandwich
You can use a ready-made waffle, purchased from any gourmet store.
First you add a half cup of grated cheddar cheese and ½ a teaspoon of garlic powder to mix.
Add mayonnaise and a fried egg or even an avocado to the mix.
Next, add some bacon to give it a smoky meat flavor. It makes it even more delicious.
Either you close the waffle and make it look like a sandwich or keep it open.
Tasty and healthy breakfast is ready to eat!
Cheesy bean toast
It is an open toast made on brown bread with help of some lettuce, cheese and beans (baked). One of the most tempting morning recipes for breakfast lovers.
· 4 slices brown bread , lightly buttered
· 1 small can (225 gms) baked beans
· 1/2 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
· 1/2 cup processed cheese , cut into 1 cm. (10 mm) cheese cubes
· 4 lettuce leaves
· 1 tbsp butter
Step 2 – Add some baked beans, cheese and mix it well.
Step 3 – Bake the bread slices in a preheated oven.
Step 4 – Spread some lettuce, baked beans and cheese over it. Make sure its spread properly over the bread. Cheesy bean toast is ready!
Cheesy hash brown
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 large onion, finely chopped (white or yellow onion works)
1 10.5 ounce can of cream of chicken condensed soup
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
16 ounces freshly grated Colby Jack cheese
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 pound frozen shredded hash browns
1. Preheat the oven and spray a 3 quart casserole dish.
2. In a bowl, mix butter, pepper, salt, cream of chicken soup, onion and cheese. Gently toss the hash brown in the mixture and make sure it’s coated from all sides.
3. Bake the mixture for about 25-30 minutes to get a crispy crust on top. Keep the casserole under a boiler for 3 minutes. Carefully observe the dish till it’s cooked.